High frequency ignitions
Aixcon PowerSystems offers various igniters. Through many years of welding experience, Aixcon has been able to harness the power of high-frequency arc ignition. However, its usage is not just limited to welding–there are many areas in which it makes sense to generate an arc by means of a high frequency (HF) ignition, such as for coatings and gas ovens.
Aixcon PowerSystems offers devices starting with an input voltage of 24V DC|AC up to 400V DC|AC. The ignition frequency can be modified, with continuous ignition as an additional option.
- Input voltage of 24V DC|AC up to 400V DC|AC
- Modifiable ignition frequency
- Various high voltage outputs pole
- Continuous ignition (100% ED)
- Compact design
- Single & multi-ignition modules